Please Hug Me–I’m In the Press!
- Metro US – Dec 2014 – Don’t let loud co-workers ruin your day
- Rabid Office Monkey- Nov 2014 – How to Handle Dreaded Company Meetings
- Dumb Little Man – Nov 2014 – 7 Tips for Handling Annoying Coworkers
- Yahoo! Finance– May 2010
- MSNBC – May 2010
- InsideBusiness– May 2010
- Smart Meetings Magazine– July 2010
- metroMAGAZINE – July 2010
- Venture Country Star – July 2010
- Leisure Group Travel– Sept 2010
- BlogCritics– Sept 2010
- Orlando Sentinel– Sept 2010
- Power Player Lifestyle– Oct 2010
- Judson Memorial Church Sermon– Nov 2010 (Yup, that’s right. We made a Sunday church sermon)
- North American Travel Journalists Assoc. – Nov 2010
- Chicago Tribune– Nov 2010
- MORE Magazine for Women– Nov 2010- Top 12 Books to Chill Out To for the Holidays
- NPR Weekend Edition– Dec 2010 Listen to the interview here
- com – Nov 2012 (Guest Post) – Five Travel Tips to Help You Maintain Your Sanity This Holiday Season
- Boston Sunday Globe– Nov 2012 – A Comedic Look At Travel Woes
Please Hug Me–I’m on the radio!
NPR Weekend Edition
Holiday travel is tough on passengers as well as pilots, flight attendants and ticket agents. If you find yourself stuck in an airport, Jeff Michaels has some ideas to keep you from going crazy. Host Liane Hansen speaks with Michaels, author of a new book, Please Hug Me, I’ve Been Delayed.
KVYN 99.3 FM, Napa, CA Interview
Radio interview with the always friendly Kellie in the morning on KVYN 99.3 FM, Napa, CA. I got up at 6AM to do it, but you don’t have to. Jeff Michaels discusses his new book, Please Hug Me – I’ve Been Delayed: The only guide you’ll ever need to survive the not-so-friendly skies.
Click to listen
Blog Talk Radio with Robert Thompson Interview – Listen to internet radio with Robert H Thompson on Blog Talk Radio
HearSay With Kathy Lewis – A Taste for Travel WSTU 1450
Please Hug Me Book Signing
- Church of Boston – Please Hug Me – Book Launch Party! (November, 2009)
- Hudson News Airport Retailers – Logan International Airport, Boston, MA (August, 2010)